Here you go the early access has been launched and we have a long road to make it even bigger !
Stay tuned !
Hello shinobies !
the game is going to launch very soon in early access and we fixed a lot of issues and added a new functionality: eyes emotion system !
The game contains 8 state of eyes emotions, each of them are activated on different occasions (when hit, when killed, etc.) but we will let you the surprise of discovering them and how do they work !
We will keep on updating and improve and add more content as the game lives.
We hope to hear from you and we are ready for any feedback, please let us know 🙂
- UI fixes
- some missing sounds
- player selection screen layout improved
- better level thumbnails
- better mission descriptions and icons
- better end game stats screen
- ignore dead body collisions with players
- improved AI navigation algorithm and AI paths
- improved step algorithm
- New eye emotion system!
- Level Design
- fixed traditional lamps positions and mechanism
We are working on the slap animation, the hit box and the fall. There is still some tweeking but we are slowly getting there 🙂
When you will run out of shurikens it will be very useful to make your way through by slapping the ennemies or your friends !
Early access is coming soon ! Check the date below 😉
Little preview of the running animation in the game.
More coming soon !
Here is a quick look at how the walking animation looks like with our little cute ninja. From idle to walking and then running until walking again using a controller.
We will post our dev roadmap as we build the game so that you guys know what we are currently working on and what will developed next! These are the main big features that we want to implement. We will create specific discussions for the ones we need specific inputs from you, but you are welcome to launch a discussion on any of them in advance !
So here is our current roadmap for after the release of the early access:
– Improve Solo/Coop missions (add more types of missions)
– Split Screen (you will have the choice between shared or split screen)
– Steam Achievements
– Steam Leaderboards
– Teams : you will be able to play in teams in all multiplayer modes
– Forest theme with 3 new levels
– Ninja powers
– Waterfall theme with 3 new levels
– More eye candy bonuses and Mission progression rework
– Online multiplayer
– Steam trading cards
All of these are our main objectives and the main vision of what the game would have. And we are really happy to share that with you !
You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook if you wish for the latest development news or some sneak peaks 🙂