Hello Shinobies !
Since the launch we have been super busy to deliver one of the key functionality of the roadmap. The Split Screen ! (yayy) together with a radar that lets you know points of interests when you can’t see them in your screen.
Split Screen lets you share the same screen in 2,3 or 4 blocks if you are 4 players. You will still be able to play on the same shared screen by toggling the option in-game.
We decided to add small indications on the edge of the screen that act as a radar and show you an mission objectives. We thought about this functionality to allow the player to get quickly points of interests and let him play his way. Nevertheless you can still toggle off this functionality in the option in-game.
You can toggle on & off the Split Screen mode and the radar from the settings menu in-game. We made these settings available if you prefer to play without knowing where are the points of interests and make the game harder 🙂
We also fixed a range of issues, here is the list:
- New Features :
- Split Screen ! (option inside in-game settings)
- Radar ! (option inside in-game settings)
- Improvements :
- Walk button for keyboard control
- Improved HUD when player is KO
- Menu improvements (navigation flow, AI selection, player selection)
- Better 3D sound effects
- Improved IA patrols
- Added number of kills in end game stats
- Bug Fixes :
- Fixed shuriken crossing enemies in contact
- Fixed mission finished popups
- Fixed look up and down conflict with walking